Friday, August 20, 2010

Shoerizon

My room's bit romantic tonight, I wonder why. The moment I opened the door, the room is so dark. So rare, so weird. Usually the lights are on even when the sun is high up in the sky.

Anyway, you must be wondering what is shoerizon. Its Shoe + Horizon = Shoerizon. LOL. I've been thinking.. there are so many trendy, nice heels that I'll miss out next time because many are made of snake skin. And just the word snake...is enough to keep me few feet away. Hence, my smaller shoerizon Ughh..

xxxx
I love the blue velvet heels I saw on a blog few weeks back.But 15cm high...how to walk?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

15cm high heels??no...u'll be taller than me....

suanLin said...

hahaha.. joseph, I also wont wear la.. "oi leng" also not until like that gua.. hahaha