Thursday, April 21, 2011

What would girls die for?

Guys. Metaphorically, of course.

Of the many many pleasures in life - beauty, clothes, shoes, bags; Girls will also sacrifice anything for their guy and it always made me wonder why. Although I wonder, I'm just one of them. Well, at least the many girlfriends I know are like that =) Four or three words. The power of love or Love is blind? Or its neither. It is just our nature for being angelic and its okay, no matter what. I decided that it is just girls and emotions. Its automatic. However, it could be very subjective and this is just one side of the coin. And I wonder if guys really do appreciate it (well, if you do, then its awesome!!).

If we open the newspapers these days, there are so many cases of teenage girls running away with their so-called bf. Why so stupid? It is not worth while to just run away from school and follow somebody who they barely even know..Not this kinda sacrifice. I will probably give my sympathy to those who were cast black magic on, but not those who know men/guys through Facebook and get cheated. Hmmm...its like a trend these days. I don't know whats behind - family probs, stress etc. but its just not the way. I hope we can do something about it.

ps: The power of love lies with whoever who cares less.

No comments: