Monday, March 18, 2013

The commitment



Today is a day to celebrate. My bestie and her soulmate tied the knot :) Yeay! so happy that I just didn't want to miss witnessing and celebrating it together with the love birds, friends and their families. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Mak! =D May you live happily ever after. Tadaaa...familiar words from fairytales but it is my utmost sincere blessings. Am looking forward to the reception :)

Anyway, what I'd like to share tonight is the registration itself. To my surprise, it took less than 10 minutes. Seriously. What I heard was the few questions and the answers - Yes, No, I do, I do, sign, exchange of ring and you get your papers. Oh she missed the kissing part but right, that's illegal here I think. Oh and that's it! Just that?! Yes, just that. For skeptics, it is just a paper and legally bonded to the government because without it although you consider yourself man and wife, there's so many limitations & restrictions.For a moment, it really seemed unbelievable and looks like a warranty paper if one leaves the other either physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually. 

Nevertheless, it signifies eternal love & commitment because it can only happen once
(at least, in my context).    


Note: Oh by the way, not anytime soon. Don't think too much :)

1 comment:

Jaded Mesh said...

So, when is your turn suan ? :P