Friday, October 2, 2009

Just another random post.

Firstly, .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY S.H.Y!!!!

Taken @ 2007 birthday celebration

I know we can't celebrate together this year so I'll just wish all October babies a Happy Birthday.. There's just so many people - Peay, ZiLing, Shu Yi, Ernest, Sher How, Aunty Miler, Mr. Ngooi, Shur Hueih, Joo Ling and some others..

From left: Ernest, Aun

There's just so many things in a week that I want to tell, which I can't finish telling and..So, here goes...

It's just going to be another Hectic October : Like usual, more tests and tests on Sundays, datelines to meet and so forth.. Oh its going to be so crazy. Well, it is also a funny thing, this is the time where you will see E&E people walking around like Zombies, running here and there from lab to lab, completing their circuits and cursing the lab equipments for not working properly. Oh I heard there's a Uni open house on the 19th. People, just drop by at HEP to get your coupons, if you're interested. (The important dates: 4, 6, 11, 16, 19 and another one pending)

Well, I think everyone must know about the Earthquake that happened in Sumatera yesterday. Its scary and quite serious since we could feel the effect here too, but all, I missed the one experience. I hear them say, everything in the room were shaking, people wrapped in towels heading downstairs and so forth...I'm just wondering, if you were to run, what is the most important thing you'll bring along?

Another heart-wrenching story - Just got to know, a friend's diagnosed with heart attack recently. The heart's dying, a-b-normal heartbeat and so forth.. I guess all I can say is its destined since he is just my age, no smoking, no drinking and an athletic person. But stay strong, we'll pray hard for you too. Hope to see you during the finals. =)

Its Mid-Autumn festival this Saturday. Initially thought of going home and celebrate, but I'm having test on Sunday morning. Anyhow, we'll be having a simple celebration tonight - just a get together. Remember those times when Grandpa was around he would buy lanterns and he ring us up and ask us to choose the tanglungs ourselves, on first come first served basis. Its a yearly affair, and when he's gone, so does that. We just miss you so much.

Diwali is on the 17th October..Like usual, its a family thing and we'll all be in PD..Not sure if I can join this time, I have test on the 19th and projects to finish up. Hopefully, everything can be done in this coming 2 weeks.I don't want to miss the fun. *fingers crossed*

Oh guess what, I did something good..hehe. I was peacemaker for 2 lovebirds last week,I was told. Its totally accidental. Anyway, glad you people are talking again. =)

Finally, myself. I realized something this week(well, its last week actually), that I'll never learn to adapt well here. Not that I did not try, it just don't work. I find myself hopeless in fact, with so many support from loved ones, I still can't do it. Sorry to let you all down. Don't say its like that, or its normal, I know it myself, its not meant to be like that. Every time after a school break, I'll have a hard time - it'll last at least a week. Few days before the break ends, I'll start worrying, I don't sleep well, and the latest being - waking up early in the morning feeling scared/heavy/ or whatever it is. It just strikes my mind naturally. I guess I'm developing a fear. Its a psychology game and probably a test of perseverance. However tough it is, I'll finish this up, I'll pull through and hopefully I'll come out as a tougher person.

Its just part and parcel of our Life.

*CheeRs*

3 comments:

Serena said...

Yea..those tanglungs. I remember. I really miss the times when we were kids. Thanks for reminding. :)

*hugs* I know how that feels. And no one will be able to help you because it's your emotions. but you know I am here to talk, even if you just want me to call and listen to you cry and not say a word. It's okay.

If you wanna have a getaway, we can arrange one. To Melaka or Cameron, just the two of us. There will be no need for pretense, ok? Love you.

suanLin said...

Hey sis..

yea, I know I can always call u but somehow I have to overcome myself. thanx..and thanx for your support. *hugs* Yeah, but not right now..Not such a good time to walkaway. We could plan though, for december.. after ur conference. Luv ya too.

Jaded Mesh said...

haha, i'm so left out about your blog, hehe...lovebirds? haha...no need to mention here gua...

hope krish will be ok..hmmm...

haha,diwali at PD huh...i think you told this onces...

anyway, good l uck with your tests and finals...tc