Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My best friend just wouldn't leave me alone

Glad that I'm not the only abnormal one, but ain't proud of myself too. I found out that some people face the same problem too.

One of my best friend is actually my sleeping problem. Usually it'll visit me a week before holiday ends. Thats the time when I hardly sleep at night, I begin to get nervous and..even if I'm asleep, subconsciously I'm awake at times. Oh when I'm back in uni, I won't be able to sleep well too.. It'll prolong for a few days to a week until I had enough of it.

3 1/2 years, nothing's changed except this time, instead of a week, I didn't sleep well 2 nights before I had to come back.. Should I say its an improvement? haha.. but i find it a little too late, because, its my second last term already.

Maybe, its all in the mind. hahaha

No comments: