Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crisp breeze

Feeling the cold wind outside chills my spine and dampens my body but it never fail to activate my mind. And today, I'd like to share a lot of things. It could be a very random, long post. So, please, be patient with me.

I'm back on my own legs - living without a car at the moment. Its good that I can actually compensate all my missed work outs but it is a terrible thing that my freedom is restricted. No more lone-ranger outing at McDs whenever I want to =( Why isn't there a Starbucks in Uni? or a McD kiosk? or Subway Sandwiches? or....something that can kill my boredom and distract myself from being in my own world.

The most annoying. People begin to get addicted with Fb while I'm beginning to dislike it. I think its because of the recent events that I find it annoying. I think the objectives of Fb has been achieved beyond that it is starting to give all the negative effects. If guys like browsing pictures of pretty/sexy ladies and girls like posting pictures to attract attention, well, maybe it is still acceptable. But cheating behind your other half's back by sending sweet mails/messages through fb to other people? C'mon...Ever thought of how your other half will feel if he/she reads it?..Think about it. *I feel for you to those who been through that. Stay strong!*

Updates. Another 3 weeks to a 3 week study break! But before all the fun, I'll first have to go through many restless nights. I must say that juggling between time, studies & activities as well as my own life hasn't been easy, but the one thing I'm amazed is that I always go through it well. I hope I could make it too this time. I should be a juggler!hehe. With all the projects, assignments, presentations - all due soon, I'm most worried with my FYP 1 presentation next week. Having Dr. Kok as my panel is so alarming. Famous for asking lots of questions, I'm afraid I'll be standing there dumbfounded! while having Dr. Goh as my supervisor, I'd say, thumbs up! haha. By the way, they're both best friends. ;)

Dean list. finally..The one thing that I'm waiting for to achieve again. I'm back on the list last semester. Am contented =) and I'm so lucky to get a hamper today. ^^ Thanx to mum, dad and joon aun and of course, myself for the never-ending support. Pictures up soon.

I've got more to say, unfortunately, I've got to go now. Tedious maze set up tonight! I'll write again soon!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Congratulations gal:D dint stay with me for this sem im sure you will do even better and achieve a higher pointer needless to mention about dean list already!hehe...remember my panel is Dr Chan? same like your panel, expert in your field and ask plenty of questions....trust me, as long as you prepare well, understand every single WORDS you put in the slide show, make it simple and less word in your powerpoint, big enough for ppl to read even they only glance through once....GOOD LUCK!

suanLin said...

hey sin mei! Thanx girl! please la. u probably did inspire me ya know.. coz it was last sem. U were staying with me then! haha.. anyways, see ya on convo okie!! CAll me! =)