Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My addiction :: gLee

Never knew that Glee is nice...It didn't came across my mind to even watch Glee until somebody gave me the whole season one. And guess what, totally got me into it. I really admire their remarkable voices especially when it blend together and also the ornaments/remix they include in the song arrangements. Its awesome =) Made the songs so much more interesting than the original.

Well, if you're gonna compare Glee with High School Musical, true enough there may be no Vanessa Hudgens in Glee but so what? The songs they perform are good and when they hit the first few beats, it gives you goosebumps, you'll know they sang it well. =) Besides, Cory Monteith is so Cute! haha.

Part of Glee cast in People's Choice Award

Well, here are some Glee performance in Season 1.


Glee boys doing a medley of Bon Jovi's Its My Life and Usher's Confessions



Glee Season 1 Finale with Journey Medley
featuring songs :: Faithfully, Anyway you want & Don't Stop Believing

Thats all... But I think I'm getting addicted to it. Fox made it so well! Had our high school choir were similar to glee, it will be much more interesting, rather than mundane routine. =) We could have made it in the nationals every year! haha.

*CheeRs*

No comments: