Friday, December 3, 2010

Billion-haire now

I guess we've all had our billionaire dreams once in awhile till today. Questions like "What am I gonna do if I have a billion dollars? How am I to spend it, so on and so forth.." would appear in our minds.. 'I wanna be a billionaire, so freaking bad...buy all of the things I never had...' sounds so familiar yea..

I've heard of so many dreams - from ships to private jets to living in the sky and planting huge expensive trees, all the way till owning the moon. The sky's the limit.hehe. We've always wondered, well at least, I've always wondered how these wealthy people spend their money. I really don't know. Maybe, maybe, one day when I'm there, I'll know. ;)

As for me, besides having a comfortable life, I would love to help the poor and the orphans/old folks. Not by donations but providing these poor kids with good education. On top of that, to provide better shelter for families who are still living in shacks..and their children will be able to grow up in a proper environment. For the orphans/old folks, there's so much we could do including showering them with love and care. With billions and billions of dollars, I'm sure they can have proper meals (Not hinting that the homes are abusing the orphans/old folks, its just part of my dreams). =)

*Spread the love*

No comments: