Thursday, January 6, 2011

Long awaited 2011.

I welcomed the new year with consecutive days of tears; tears of joy, tears of sorrow, I don't know and I already have a new nickname, "Angree". Sounds horrible but funny.

Phew...2011, the long awaited year. =)

It is finally here but it doesn't seem like what its supposed to be anymore. I'm beginning to live in contradiction or denial, whatever it is...On one hand, I'm excited because I'm graduating this year, while on the other hand, finishing school means I have to live with his absence for sometime. Then, it confuses my mind. haha. It is so weird. Thinking of it weakens me so I think I have to start injecting positive thoughts in me everyday. Aye, my mind is always ahead of myself and it annoys me at times.

I only have A new year resolution this year but I'll cancel it because it is useless for me and I figured that it isn't a must to have new year resolutions, so long as I stick to achieving my goals. I do have many wishes though. =)

2011 will be the beginning of a new chapter in life. How I'll miss uni life, I'm not very sure about it. What God has in store for me, I'll find out soon. I hope His riddles aren't too tough. What I'm sure of is that I'll embark on a new journey. I'll gear up for new challenges ahead. =)

Wishing for a smooth sailing 2011!

*CheeRs*

ps: I hope you will gear up too!

No comments: