Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!!...May all enjoy this auspicious day =)

Everyday's a V-day, some say. To some, it sounds unromantic. To others, it may be acceptable. To florists and restaurateurs it is absolutely a bad thing. hahaha.

Its been quite some time since I've scribbled here. So here's a lil' something.

It is 2011 now, but I've not post my 2010 wrap-up. I'll try, when my mood comes. I kept reminiscing December since the start of the year and hence the title of my song. Oh Darn! Am I moving backwards? But December was one of my best months last year. If I could, I would have stayed in the memory.

Coming back to reality. Lets see whats coming.

2 months to completion of FYP. Relief.
3 months to leaving Uni. Yeay!
3 1/2 months to going through a new test : The distance. Hmm..

At this point, I find life to be weird. haha.. However colorful it was back then, I don't know whats lying ahead of me. It seems blank even if I have a plan. Ahh, my wishful thinking.


I just wish that everything goes smoothly this year.

No comments: