Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blame it on the work stress

When it comes to planning, I think one of the best professionals will be an actuary. They give you the best premium rates, risks and bla bla bla.. But when it comes to life planning, probably a lil' too dreamy. hahaha.. Before this, Zi came up with a 5 year plan for Shu Yi - getting a girlfriend to marriage. Today, unexpectedly, she gave me a 2 year plan instead =.=" haha Zi's hinting something, girls! hahaha Sorry Zi! =P Just joking.

We were talking about my internship choices and she was asking me questions after questions before resorting to this (below).

天真的朋友 ;)

Yikes, I wonder what did EY do to my friend, that she's dreaming on broad day light. Blame it on the work stress.. hehe. Oie kerja la, chatting! =) I liked your idea though, wait till I become the boss! =P

My breakie and lunch today cost me rm4.80 I think, just for the McD coffee and I had a whole lot of filling stuff to eat. But the coffee made me so dizzy. yikes. Well, Joo knew I wouldn't even wake up at 8am just to have breakfast, especially on a Wednesday morning. The day that I embrace the opportunity to have my beauty sleep. So, she packed for me instead. yeay!! Thanx Joo!

stuck with TOPSIS & McD breakie

Because I've been stuffing myself with food this week [blame it on the work stress..hehe], I'll have a 3-5 days detox plan after my test on Friday. I definitely need that!

ps: There's always a solution to everything. With positive thoughts, the day will be better. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Join me for body combat! Though I was stupid enough to go for a 20 minutes sprint today after my body combat. Now I'm walking like a duck!

Cnigel said...

huat ar!!!!

suanLin said...

haha..body combat?

Cnigel~huat what leh?

Deepakshi Display Devices (P) Ltd. said...

ncie

Unknown said...

Stress and Anxiety can sometimes be a killer. Simply put I try to contend with it all daily with stress and anxiety calming strategies.
Reduce Stress